Mr Roy Teo Seng Wah
Chief Executive Officer
- Experience: More than 17 years of experience in the real estate industry and various related sectors including: (a) From August 2015 to January 2016 Acting Chief Executive Officer for the Manager of Soilbuild REIT; (b) From December 2012 to January 2016 Chief Operating Officer for the Manager of Soilbuild REIT; (c) From March 2005 to September 2012 Co-head of Business Development and Investment and Head of Logistics Portfolio for the manager of Ascendas REIT; (d) From March 2000 to March 2005 Various positions in finance, tax and business development for Keppel Logistics Pte. Ltd.
- Qualifications: Mr Teo holds a Bachelor in Applied Science from the Oxford Brookes University and is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Ms Lim Hui Hua
Chief Financial Officer
- Experience: More than 14 years of auditing and accounting experience including: (a) From January 2013 to October 2014 Chief Financial Officer of Soilbuild Construction Group Ltd.; (b) From December 2009 to December 2012 Finance Manager of Soil-Build (Pte.) Ltd.; (c) From December 2003 to November 2009 Various positions ending as an Audit Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore.
- Qualifications: Ms Lim holds a Bachelor of Accountancy from the Nanyang Technological University and is a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants, and certified internal auditor under the Institute of Internal Auditors
Ms Teu Lee Chen
Head, Portfolio Management
- Experience: More than 15 years of experience in Asset and Lease Management including:(a) From December 2014 to June 2015 Asset Performance and Project Assistant Director for Rockworth Capital Partners Pte Ltd.; (b) From July 2000 to August 2013 Project and Development Manager, as well as Asset and Lease Manager for Ascendas Services Pte Ltd, and Head of Business & Science Park Property Portfolio for the manager of Ascendas REIT
- Qualifications:Ms Teu holds a Bachelor of Science in Building and Master of Science in Project Management from the National University of Singapore and is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.